Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 21

June 21, 2013

Today is my b day I turn 10 at 2am,   I got a ps3 and MLB 13 the show.

I went to see the jays play in Toronto with my grandpa and they won.  Adam Lind hit a 3 run homer with Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion on base  to take the lead. Poppa had box seats that were really high up, there were lots of foul balls but none came as high as we were. 

I saw the Detroit Tigers play the Indians at Comerica Park and they won. The tigers won.  My teammate Lukie Dukie, my dad and Luke's dad went. We sat right above the visitor's dugout (Cleveland).  Luke's dad almost got a foul ball but the guy behind us caught it. Dad and I weren't there when that happened, we were looking for Cotton Candy.
-Adam


 This week my brother had his whole baseball team over and I was the only girl there , everyone played baseball and went on the water slide , after 45 minutes it started raining so we went down to the basement  everyone went on the play station and I did my special effects on them one guy had a animal scratch running down his back and a vampire bite. Another guy got a gun shot wound. It was much better than having a bunch of girls there being afraid of the ball.
-Caitlyn


  What a busy couple of weeks.  Rob and Adam went to the Detroit Tigers game with a buddy from the Jackets team. Then we went to the State Tournament in Grove City, OH. Just outside of Columbus. On the way there the kids and I stopped at the Columbus Zoo. They had many animals that were different from the ones at the Toledo Zoo so despite the 90 degree weather we ventured forth anyway!  We saw Manatees, Puma and Kangaroo! I'd love to do it again on a cooler day.
The weather after that was terrible and the first day of games was cancelled. On Friday the boys played two games - they won one and lost one. Saturday they played 3 games. They won the first 2 and lost a heartbreaker for the third. They ended up 16/43 teams. It was good to get home but we all had fun.
Then we turned around to head to Toronto for birthday celebrations. We enjoyed lots of family time and ate lots of frozen fruit ice cream from St. Clair's. My favorite every year.
We quickly turned around and headed South for Adam's baseball game, which they won handily.
This Saturday with no baseball scheduled Adam invited all the boys over for his birthday party. They played baseball outside and played on the slip and slide until the thunderstorm came. Then they headed inside for playstation and xbox and some special fx by Caitlyn.
Adam is very excited to go shopping with the gift cards he received from his buddies. They were very thoughtful!

Tomorrow is the start of another week of tennis camp, dodgeball and baseball (5 games this week).
Then we are heading up to the cottage!  Tune in for my summer adventures.
-Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment