Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3

Today was my 2nd to last day of school.I did a egg drop. So we went to the top of the bleachers and dropped the egg ,but while we were up there most of the kids got afraid because we were so high that if you fell you would get paralyzed. There were only a few kids that weren't afraid of heights .Me Dillon and probably a few of the guys that are sportsy. So then my friend Connie went and she had a parachute as big as me so I had to help her, but it worked. Then it was my turn I had one of those beer can cover things to keep your hands from getting cold and a ziplock bag for a parachute. It worked.
- Caitlyn
 
 
The highlight of my day.... the hummingbirds are using my window feeder! They are scared of me when I move to take a picture but I'm determined to keep trying!!  Adam has a baseball game tomorrow.
- Deb
 
 
2 more days of school left. I had a fun day playing dodgeball outside at recess. I got a couple of people out and caught a few.  At lunch I got to go and watch a movie, "Bill Nye the Science Guy - space" and have dessert with Mrs. Johnson and some other kids.  I won this as a prize from my tickets. I earned the tickets by picking up scraps through the year.
In art we threw away our projects after we did them (mom's note - can you tell art is not his favorite subject!)
- Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment