Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5

Today was my first day of summer vacation. I wrote 3 letters in French to my friend and my cousin.
Mom and I watched NCIS and Mission Impossible.
Later we went out to Blue Pacific for dinner and went looking for some tennis shoes. I found a really cute shirt but it was too big for me.
- Caitlyn

Today was my last day of fourth grade. We watched the movie, "Sky High". We had popsicles for a treat at school today and played "Duck, Duck, Goose". It was fun.
- Adam

This morning was much more relaxing without having to get Caitlyn to the bus by 7am!
We packed up Adam's teacher gifts including a stop to pick up flowers for one of the secretaries.
When we arrived home after dropping him off we discovered that our praying mantis egg sac was hatching. It reminds me of the movie, "Aliens" but its kinda cool to watch.
They are supposed to be good for eating pests in the garden.  They are smaller than the width of my baby finger when they hatch.

Tomorrow is a 1/2 day at work for me. Then Caitlyn has tennis and Adam has baseball.
Friday we are either going to a new wildlife rehabilitation center, http://backtothewild.com/ or to Comerica Park for a tour of the Tiger's Stadium in anticipation of the game Rob and Adam are going to on Sunday.
- Deb

 

No comments:

Post a Comment